1. Urban Expressions magazine (November 2013)
MY EMAILnormandtpc hotmail com
Search reviews by name
Search by notealdehydes amber animalic anise bergamot cedar chypre citrus civet classification cola fig floral fougère fruit gardenia ginger grapefruit green hemlock herbal honey hyacinth IFRA incense iris jasmine lavender leather lily of the valley melon musk orange orange blossom oriental oud patchouli pepper rose smoky soap spicy tobacco tuberose vanilla vetiver violet violet leaf wood
- Bette Davis : never more than 4 or 5 great films a year
- Perfume history should be taught in high school
- The impassive power of beauty
- Guerlain : Jicky
- In 2016, can we agree not to use the word “passion”?
- Elizabeth Taylor : White Diamonds
- Constance, Countess of Trentham : Difficult colour, green… very tricky.
- Dame Perfumery : Lime, Gardenia and Benzoin
- Iris Apfel : There is a terrible yearning for glamour and fantasy and some mystery which is all gone out of today’s life.
- Shopping in Montréal : Etiket
- Perfume Shopping in Montréal
- Histoires de Parfums : Tubéreuse 2 Virginale
- Film : Dior and I
- Rodin was a lumbersexual
- New Chanel No. 5 ad : The One That I Want
- John Fairchild : Fashion is a very boring subject
- Can you imagine our civilization without flamenco?
- Chanel : Les Exclusifs – Eau de Cologne
- Of deconstructed chypres and prismatic florals
- Mugler : Les Exceptions – Chyprissime
- Mugler : Les Exceptions – Supra Floral
- SCOOP! Les Exceptions by Mugler – 5 new fragrances and 5 more coming
- Sign the petition : Save Perfume’s Soul
- Guy Laroche : Fidji
- Fran Lebowitz : the New York City Ballet audience knew as much about the ballet as the people who made it
- May 3, 2014 : 1st International Perfume Heritage Day
- Mario’s First Love : YSL Jazz
- New series : My First Love
- Norma Desmond : We didn’t need perfume. We had faces!
- Thierry, Olivier and Christine – new beginnings and new horizons
Search by perfumer